Trek Marlin 5
*Includes $59 worth of bike maintenance.
Are you unable to visit us due to lockdown restrictions? Or, maybe your new bicycle purchase won’t fit into your car. We offer a DELIVERY SERVICE of your new bike, for Gold Coast and Tweed area residents. Your bike will come fully assembled, ready to ride. Click HERE for details.
This bike is IN STOCK as at 29 September 2021 in very limited quantities and sizes.
To ensure you secure a bike before it isn’t available again, call us on 07 55347450 and let us know what size and colour you would like and we can check if we have it on pre-order. All you need to pay is $100 deposit, and the balance is payable when you pick the bike up in-store.
Marlin 5 is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 2×8 drivetrain, and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
I’s right for you if…
You’re new to the trail and you’re looking for a real mountain bike that doubles as a commuter – and you want it all at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike’s sleek look, 2×8 drivetrain, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a terrain-smoothing suspension fork with a lockout.
The final word
The Marlin 5 is a great ride for all your adventures. But it’s also versatile, and Marlin 5 is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise and haul a load.
- It’s a real mountain bike that’s also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.