Trek Marlin 5
*Includes $59 worth of bike maintenance.
This bike starts arriving in-store early August 2021. Please call us to check availability of size and colour of what’s arriving.
Marlin 5 is a trail-worthy daily rider that’s perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 2×8 drivetrain, and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
It’s right for you if…You’re new to the trail and you’re looking for a real mountain bike that doubles as a commuter – and you want it all at an exceptional value.
The tech you get: A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike’s sleek look, 2×8 drivetrain, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a terrain-smoothing suspension fork with a lockout.
The final word: The Marlin 5 is a great ride for all your adventures. But it’s also versatile, and Marlin 5 is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise and haul a load.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s a real mountain bike that’s also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty
Also available in Lithium Grey
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.