SE Bikes Vans PK Ripper Looptail 20inch
RRP: $1,399 (ALL SOLD)
As at 2 August 2021 we have no SE Bikes in store available for purchase. Our SE Bikes usually pre-sell before reaching the store.
If you’d like to be notified of when our next shipment will be, and what models will be available to pre-order so that you might be able to place a deposit on one, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mobile number.
With over 40 years of production, the PK Ripper is the most famous and longest-running bike in the history of BMX. It honors a legacy both innovative and timeless. This year we collaborated with Vans, the original action sports footwear and apparel company, to produce the first-ever limited-edition Vans PK Ripper, adorned with details like Vans x Cult tires and grips, a Vans checkerboard padset, and even Vans ‘66 valve caps. Vans was founded in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is embedded in BMX culture. Many top riders throughout the history of the sport including “PK” himself, Perry Kramer, have worn Vans shoes and ridden in many Vans-sponsored BMX races and events. To complete this awesome PK Ripper collaboration, Vans produced Vans x SE Bikes PK Ripper shoes, complete with reflective checkerboard detailing and PK Ripper sidewall art. Get the bike and get rippin’!
- Vans edition 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, Diamond Dropouts
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Full Cr-Mo “Off the Wall” Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing bars
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Vans x Cult 26” x 2.1” Tyres
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, & SE Wheelie Pegs included
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.