SE Bikes Vans Blocks Flyer
RRP: $999 (ALL SOLD)
As at 2 August we have no SE Bikes in store available for purchase, or available for pre-sale. Our SE Bikes usually pre-sell before reaching the store.
If you’d like to be notified of when our next shipment will be, and what models will be available to pre-order so that you might be able to place a deposit on one, please send us an email at email@example.com with your name and mobile number.
The Blocks Flyer is one of the most popular bikes in the SE line, and it just got even more special with the limited-edition, individually numbered Vans Blocks Flyer. This bike brings together two of the originators in the game to create an instant classic in the SE Bike Life scene. With details like Vans x Cult tires and grips along with a Vans padset, this will literally be the baddest bike on the block. Vans was founded in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is as BMX as it gets. Tons of top BMX riders have worn Vans shoes, ridden in Vans-sponsored BMX races and events, and simply lived the Vans lifestyle for as long as action sports have existed. To complete this kit, Vans also produced Vans Blocks Flyer shoes, complete with reflective checkerboard detailing and Blocks Flyer sidewall art. Did you get the shoes? Better get the bike!
- Vans Edition lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- Vans x Cult 26” x 2.1” Tyres
- Vans x SE Bikes Flyer Seat with Super Grippy Top Cover
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, & SE Wheelie Pegs included
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.