SE Bikes Fat Quad 2021 Model
This bike is due in-store mid May. If you’d like to secure it with a 50% deposit pre-order, call us on 07 5534 7450.
It was only a matter of time until we created the fattest Quad of them all, the Fat Quad! This fat BMX bike is centred around the unique Quadangle frame design featuring an oversized downtube, integrated head tube and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year is an upgrade to Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. One you go fat, you never go back…
- 6061 aluminum Quadangle frame design, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26″ x 3.50″ tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Oakley B1-B grips with SE donuts
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
If you can’t find what you’re looking for amongst our bikes or accessories listed on-line, please give us a call on 07 5534 7450, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as our in-store stock is constantly changing, or we may be able to order something in for you to match your cycling needs.
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.