SE Bikes Dub Monster Ripper 29er
As at 30 June 2020, this bike is available in-store!
When we connected with the DUB crew to develop a bike to celebrate their 20-year anniversary, we knew we had to do something big. So we collaborated to create the biggest Ripper ever, the all-new DUB Edition Monster Ripper! This monster-sized bike is built with huge 29” x 2.8” DUB Edition Vee Speedster tyres and features a legendary looptail rear end, Avid BB5 disc brakes, 2-piece alloy cranks, and an awesome DUB Show padset. Expect nothing less than the best when America’s largest custom car show tour aligns with the world’s largest Ripper.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster DUB PK Ripper frame with oversized floval tubing, integrated head tube, seatstays wrap, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x DUB Edition Speedster 29″ x 2.8″ tires
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with DUB Edition donuts
- DUB Show 20th Anniversary padset
If you can’t find what you’re looking for amongst our bikes or accessories listed on-line, please give us a call on 07 5534 7450, or email us at email@example.com, as our in-store stock is constantly changing, or we may be able to order something in for you to match your cycling needs.
We offer ZipPay and Humm as alternative payment options. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.